Here is our second healthy eating option submitted by Nicole.
Makes 8 Servings (1/8 meatloaf each)
2lbs of ground chicken
1 Cup salsa
1 package (8oz) raw mushrooms( minced- I just put them in the blender)
2 Large eggs,Lightly Beaten
3 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped (you can sub in garlic powder)
1 Tsp. Sea Salt
1 Tsp. Black Pepper
(I add in other seasonings like onion powder and paprika, totally optional)
1. Preheat Oven to 375 F Degrees
2. Combine Chicken, salsa, mushrooms, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well by hand or with a rubber spatula.
3. Shape mixture into shape of a loaf and place on an ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
4. Bake for 60-70 Minutes, or until center is no longer pink and meat is cooked through.
5. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritious Facts per Serving
226 Calories, Total Fat- 10.4g, Total Carbs 7g, Protein 24.7g